An important part of today’s business and play wardrobe is the jacket. Fun patterns that can be paired with dress pants as well as jeans.Our stylists follow lifestyle rules when making you a great custom jacket and can show you how to:
Make it Fun
- Experiment with different colors and patterns.
Make it Functional
- Choose patterns that you can create multiple outfits from one custom jacket
- Fabrics from the best cloth mills in the world
- Dozens of style options
- Hundreds of fancy linings
- Corozo, horn or Mother of Pearl buttons
- Canvas fronts
- Professional measurements by a Certified Tailor
- Personalized pattern is made to your measurements and specific body type
- Final fitting by a Certified Tailor
- Hand Pic stitch edges
- Functional sleeve buttonholes
- Before delivery each garment is hand shaped and pressed to add form for a soft “non-flat” finish
The Follow up
- Care for Your Wear. A yearly tune up to check for fit and professional pressing
The Big Four
- Four distinct grades of construction to fit all budgets and taste levels.
- Each Fall, Holiday, Spring and Summer a collection of over 100 new pieces is in our store for 5 days.
- Invitations are sent to clients – email + paper
- Stop in, or set a personalized appointment to view the sample set. Feel free to try things on + experiment!
- Choose the pieces that you love the most and we will order them in your size.
- In 5-10 days the clothing arrives! If any alterations are needed, our tailors can perfect your garments.
- A file is kept on each client’s history so that we can help curate your waredrobe!